Hello people! Name's FungusTrooper. I'm a 20 something Brit who is (still) trying to move to the US to live with my wife.. we almost had it, but then I had to come back to get cancer treatment. Fun times. Anyway, that's all done with, so now I'm just waiting for the OK to go back again!
Already started on the Towns wiki, lets hope both the game and the wiki make it big! --FungusTrooper 15:37, 23 January 2012 (EST)
- Made a basic page on Townsfolk.
- Made basic pages on all the basic Utilities.
- Made basic pages on all the basic Zones.
- Made a basic stockpiles page.
- Made pages for all buildings.
- Made pages for livestock and neutral creatures.
- Made pages for food, including prepared food and raw food.
- Reorganized animal pages to be similar to food pages.
- Created a template for Living Entities.
- Created page for all basic furniture.
- Create page on the production menu.
- Mad pages for all flora, including trees and bushes.
- Made pages for decorations.
- Made a page encapsulating all Terrain. Whew.
- Made page for raw materials.
- Made a page for commands.. or orders.
- Made a page for walls.
- Made a page for containers.
- Made a page for tools.
- Made a page for all ITEs.
- Made a page for hostiles.
- Made a page for weapons.
- Made templates for weapons and ranged weapons.
- Made a template and page for armor.
- Made the Random Item page useful, also added prefixes and suffixes.
- Made a Dungeon page.
- Made a Happiness page.
- Made a menu page, along with pages on statistics, status and combat. Added them all to the gameplay mechanics category.
- Made pages on sieges and the game itself.
- Cleared up all red link pages as of 04/02/12. Just a few red link images left!
- Created templates for upcoming features and pages requiring updates.