FungusTrooper is MIA so I will be taking in all your queries: User_talk:Molten2metal
French version of the Wiki
Are you interested in a french translation for the wiki content ? I've made a translation test in the dedicated page for example but i'm not able to translate other pages. Dyonysos
Have any queries with things I've created/edited? Ask me here! --FungusTrooper 19:32, 25 January 2012 (EST)
German Version of the Wiki?
How are you thinking about a german version of this Wiki?
I would be interested to help at a german Wiki for Towns =) Lukiono 00:32, 6 February 2012 (EST)
- Hi Lukiono, welcome to the wiki :). You're going to have to ask bvierra about that, he's the owner of the wiki. I suggest asking him on the forums or on irc (server: freenode, channel ##townsgame) as he's not actually very active on the wiki yet. --FungusTrooper 05:10, 6 February 2012 (EST)
- Thank you very much for the answer =) --Lukiono 05:29, 6 February 2012 (EST)
Reason for registering
I joined early to help you with intercepting and answering possible newbie Q's on the Wiki. Other than that, I don't think I'll be on here much. I really have my time spread out too thin. Mythrrinthael
- Glad to have you on board, Myth :D --FungusTrooper 10:42, 11 February 2012 (UTC)
Please give the mainpage free for translation... Thank you --Lukiono 20:02, 14 February 2012 (UTC)
- I have no idea how.. I was made a "translation officer" or something, but I still see the "This page contains changes which are not marked for translation." message instead of the one enabling me to officialize translations. --FungusTrooper 11:34, 15 February 2012 (UTC)
- I'm not an admin, bvierra is the only admin (and owner) but I haven't talked to him in ages, nor seen him post. *shrug*. All that info is available at Special:SpecialPages, though. --FungusTrooper 17:26, 12 March 2012 (UTC)
- I didn't see anything there about viewing search queries, did I just miss it?
- And sorry, you started the topic on the forums, just though you were admin lol. --Deedasmi 18:06, 12 March 2012 (UTC)
- Nah, I made it because I was the only one editing it and bvierra wasn't posting anything about it, lol. And I see, I thought you wanted a list of needed internal redirects - red links, etc. Yeah we don't have anything to show what people are searching for. Still, bvierra is the one to ask. --FungusTrooper 19:20, 12 March 2012 (UTC)